Personal Lines Account Manager
VTC Insurance Group is looking for a highly motivated insurance professional who is looking to be challenged and rewarded for their contributions within this growth organization. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of professionals who possess a fierce determination to win in the market place and provide customers with the highest level of service and risk management expertise for which this firm has become known.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and service an assigned book of personal lines business
- Market both new and renewal accounts to insurance carriers to secure quotes and place insurance
- Handle service items including policy changes, certificates of insurance, billing, etc…
- Builds and maintains the highest degree of relationships between customer, producer, agency and company personnel
- Communicates and delivers the value that VTC Insurance Group brings even to the most challenging customers
- Research and analyze data contributing to the development and enhancement of a client’s insurance program and recommend the appropriate coverage
- Perform data entry functions in agency management system and/or specific rating and underwriting system
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Personal Lines customer service
- Working knowledge of the insurance markets and products
- Effective communication skills both written and orally
- P&C license is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Insurance Professional Designation is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft office products including excel and power point
- Attention to detail, flexibility, organization, and time management skills are critical
- Ability to work as a team, as well as independently with little supervision
- Experience with AMS 360 and ACS rating system preferred
VTC professionals enjoy a robust compensation package including salaries that are competitive with the industry. In addition, the agency offers medical, dental, vision and disability benefits as well as life and long-term care insurance. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in a 401k plan.
Among many advantages enjoyed by customers of VTC Insurance Group is the simple convenience of having a single source for every risk management need, regardless of scope or scale. We’re honored to be the largest independent insurance and surety provider in Michigan, while serving clients in all 50 states. Our size also means we’re better equipped to negotiate, on the behalf of our customers, the best-value coverage from top-rated carriers, with a broad menu of custom-tailored products.
- Business Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Employee Benefits
- Personal Insurance
- Strategic Risk Management
- Coordinated Loss Control Services
- Comprehensive Claims Management
SIXTY YEARS OF UNIQUE SERVICE
Since VTC Insurance Group was founded in 1957, a lot has changed. The economic landscape. Shifting regulatory and compliance forces. The sheer velocity of business, and of life. Of course, we’ve changed too. Our company, our service lines, our carrier network, our technologies…all have expanded and improved.
But from day one, the single most important factor driving that growth is the one thing that has never changed: our simple, person-to-person commitment to your success.
We work hard on behalf of our customers. We anticipate their needs. And we keep our promises.
Ours is a unique service philosophy. Every VTC associate is accountable to promises made, to meeting an urgent need with an urgent response, and to providing the trusted guidance that’s been our hallmark from day one. Guidance our customers count on to stay informed. Prepared.
And confident for what’s next.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org